What does it mean to be an ALLY
An ally is someone who supports and expresses a positive influence on a person, group, or community. To us, being an ally is standing up for what's right even when no one is looking. It's about creating a community where people can be themselves. Help us #endthestigma and show your allyship to support LGBTQ2IA+ youth!
As part of the #1MillionCampign, proceeds from each purchase help to fund Etcetera Youth Group, a weekly meeting for LGBTQ2IA+ youth in our community.
- This is a circle sticker measuring 2.5” x 2.5”, think the bottom of a small peanut butter container.
- This is a full-colour sticker on gloss white vinyl, decorate your space with pride!
- We consciously curate every design we make and use our products regularly.
- We're proud to create, print, and photograph our products in BC Canada.
- This collaboration with Chris Bingham of Cyan Bold Design was created to make everyone feel loved and supported on their journeys.